- Starting March 25, the Woodside Store is open Tuesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Note: these are reduced hours to allow for extra cleaning time.
- Staff and visitors are to wear a mask (prohibited for ages 0-2).
- Face masks should cover the nose and mouth.
- Wash hands frequently. Hand sanitizer is available.
- Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue if available. If not, use your elbow.
- The restroom is closed.
- Food and drink are not allowed inside the historic site.
- At this time, we are not selling merchandise (including candy) at the Woodside Store.
- Old Woodside Store Day has been cancelled for 2021.
We appreciate you taking precautions while visiting this historic site to protect other visitors and staff. While the San Mateo County Historical Association has observed the necessary protocols and procedures, we recognize that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. You will be visiting at your own risk and should use your judgment as to whether you are comfortable being in a public space.