- Starting March 24, the Sanchez Adobe is open Tuesday-Thursday from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Note: these are reduced hours to allow for extra cleaning time.
- Staff and visitors are to wear a mask (prohibited for ages 0-2).
- Face masks should cover the nose and mouth.
- Wash hands frequently. Hand sanitizer is available in several locations in the History Museum.
- Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue if available, if not available use your elbow.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning at the site.
- Visitors are requested not to touch the artifacts.
- Restrooms are open.
- Restrooms are scheduled to be cleaned daily.
- Food and drink are not allowed inside the historic site.
- Due to COVID-19, the water fountain on the grounds is not available.
- At this time, we are not selling merchandise at the Sanchez Adobe.
We appreciate you taking precautions while visiting this historic site to protect other visitors and staff. You will be visiting at your own risk and should use your judgment as to whether you are comfortable being in a public space.