- Sánchez Adobe is open Tuesday-Thursday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
When is the Sánchez Adobe open?
Do I have to wear a mask?
- Staff and visitors are to wear a mask (prohibited for ages 0-2).
- Face masks should cover the nose and mouth.
Are there other requirements due to COVID-19?
- Wash hands frequently. Hand sanitizer is available in several locations at the Sánchez Adobe Historic Site.
- Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue if available, if not available use your elbow.
Are there any changes to the site?
- Visitors are requested not to touch the artifacts.
Are the restrooms open?
- Restrooms are open.
- Restrooms are scheduled to be cleaned daily.
Are food and drink allowed?
- Food and drink are not allowed inside the historic site.
- Due to COVID-19, the water fountain on the grounds is not available.
Is merchandise available for sale?
- Yes! Please visit the gift shop in our new Sánchez Adobe Interpretive Center.
What is the status of events?
- At this time the Rancho Day Fiesta is being planned for Saturday, September 18th. For more information, see the Rancho Day webpage.
I am unable to visit the Sánchez Adobe. What are my options?
We appreciate you taking precautions while visiting this historic site to protect other visitors and staff. You will be visiting at your own risk and should use your judgment as to whether you are comfortable being in a public space.