- Sánchez Adobe is open Tuesday-Thursday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Staff and visitors are to wear a mask (prohibited for ages 0-2).
- Face masks should cover the nose and mouth.
- Wash hands frequently. Hand sanitizer is available in several locations at the Sánchez Adobe Historic Site.
- Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue if available, if not available use your elbow.
- Visitors are requested not to touch the artifacts.
- Restrooms are open.
- Restrooms are scheduled to be cleaned daily.
- Food and drink are not allowed inside the historic site.
- Due to COVID-19, the water fountain on the grounds is not available.
- Yes! Please visit the gift shop in our new Sánchez Adobe Interpretive Center.
We appreciate you taking precautions while visiting this historic site to protect other visitors and staff. You will be visiting at your own risk and should use your judgment as to whether you are comfortable being in a public space.