- Starting March 24, the History Museum is open Tuesday-Sunday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
History Museum COVID-19 FAQs
- Staff and visitors are to wear a mask (prohibited for ages 0-2).
- Face masks should cover the nose and mouth.
- Wash hands frequently. Hand sanitizer is available in several locations in the History Museum.
- Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue if available, if not available use your elbow.
- Restrooms are open.
- Food and drink are not allowed inside the museum.
- Due to COVID-19, the water fountains inside the building are not available.
- The Museum Store is open during regular museum hours.
- Encore Books is open on Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
We appreciate you taking precautions while visiting this museum to protect other visitors and staff. You will be visiting at your own risk and should use your judgment as to whether you are comfortable being in a public space.