Early Forms of Transportation
Getting from Here to There
What was it like to travel a long time ago?
Students will be able to identify five forms of transportation in San Mateo County, what made them move and if they are still used today.
- Geared to first and second graders.
- History-Social Science Content Standards: 1.4 and 2.1.
- Available on Tuesdays-Fridays at 10:00 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. Please note the tour lasts 1 ½ hours. A double tour is 2 hours.
- 2023-2024 fee is $98. A double tour is possible for $110 per class.
- Program fee applies to ONE class of up to 30 students.
Some scholarships are available for low-income schools. To apply, complete the online scholarship form.