Journal entries can be daily or weekly, and over time document how the pandemic has impacted your life, your family and your perspective of the world. To record changing opinions, we encourage you to keep the journal for a month. You are welcome to extend your journal longer.
- Are you working from home? How has the pandemic affected your daily work schedule?
- If you have children, how are they coping to the change in their routine/being out of school?
- How are you/your family trying to stay in good spirits?
- Are you experiencing unemployment/financial hardship? Do you own a business that has been affected by the quarantine? If so, how has this hardship affected you/your family?
- Are you working for an essential business during this time? If so, detail your experience/feelings/concerns about working during this pandemic.
- Are you a health care worker? What are your experiences?
- Has your concern about the Coronavirus changed over time? Why or why not?
- Have you, or anyone you know been diagnosed with the Coronavirus? What was your/their experience?
- How do you interact with others without putting them or yourself at risk?
If you are unable to commit to a daily or weekly journal, but still want to submit a story, you can fill out a short, 1-page form HERE.