Menlo Park Walking Tour
Menlo Park Historical Association (MPHA) Board Secretary, Bo Crane, along with other Board members, will lead a tour in one of Menlo Park’s oldest sections of town. The tour will cover 9 listings within the MPHA’s Historic Tour brochure, beginning at the Railroad Station, built in 1867. The tour will follow Oak Grove Ave out and Ravenswood Ave back, two roads that were officially proclaimed in an 1863 town map. The mile-and-a-half tour will also include sidewalk viewing of the Vallombrosa Center located in an 1880 house, the Church of the Nativity originally built in 1872, the Hopkins Gate House built in 1864, and Bright Eagle built in 1870. Meet at the Merrill St. Depot in Menlo Park ready to walk and engage.